Your kids are named Ada and Linus? You have very good knowledge of the corresponding server operating systems and have already administered web applications on these platforms?
Great. For the conception and introduction of a new cloud service we are now looking for an
> Administrator / DevOps (m/f/d, full-time)
At HalloWelt! you are responsible for designing and implementing the automation of the software deployment process for our wiki software “BlueSpice” (Continuous Integration/Deployment). In addition you will contribute to “containerizing” our software, delivering it in various scenarios (Docker, VM), implementing it at our customers and integrating it into their system landscape (web applications, ElasticSearch, SAML, Kerberos, Reverse Proxies).
If you also provide the following skills, we should get to know each other soon:
- you see yourself as DevOp and you enjoy the automation of administrative processes,
- you are familiar with cloud technologies and have already managed web applications in the cloud,
- you work very conscientiously, are able to organize yourself well and
- you are fluent in spoken and written English.
As an administrator we offer you:
- state-of-the-art technologies,
- scope for design in a small but fine team,
- challenging activities and continuous learning,
- contact to MediaWiki and other exciting projects,
- access to a global community of developers and
- immortality: your name in an open source software.
As an employee we offer you:
- a loft-like office in the old town of Regensburg,
- a position in a healthy, fast growing company
- a future-proof and unlimited employment relationship,
- a flexitime model that can be individually adapted and
- flat corporate structures in a friendly work environment
- and a job in one of the most beautiful cities in Germany.
Please send your application via e-mail to:
Hallo Welt! GmbH
P.O. BOX 11 02 09
Your contact person: Ms. Anja Ebersbach
Phone: +49 (0)941 660 80 0
Hallo Welt! – an innovative company on growth course
Hallo Welt! GmbH was founded in 2007 to make the technology and concepts of Wikipedia available to companies. Based on the open source software BlueSpice (MediaWiki) we develop solutions for knowledge and quality management, IT and technical documentation as well as organization manuals and customer service solutions. With a growing team of about 20 employees we attach great importance to product-accompanying services and professional project management. With over 80,000 downloads BlueSpice is now distributed in more than 160 countries worldwide.